Holiness-Sanctification Index Page
This Holiness-Sanctification Index Page is a single place to come looking for information on Revivals, Christian Perfection, Holiness, Piety, Sanctification, etc.
Tags Note: Each post has a series of tags, usually very similar to the chapters or topics in that work. The Tag Cloud will give you the specific tags (a marker in posts) that will take you to a listing of those works for that particular tag. For example, maybe 20 posts will be about Eschatology, and each one that somehow mentions heaven, or our heavenly hope, or “our eternal rest” (not the exact word “heaven” but the concept) would be tagged with the keyword tag “heaven”. A simple search on “heaven” would not pick up the last work, but since it is tagged with the “heaven” tag, it would be included in the tag cloud. Sometimes there will be non-name tags related to a Bible Character included in this list.
Works specifically on Holiness-Sanctification
- Askwith – The Christian Concept of Holiness
- Austin-Sparks “According to Christ”
- Austin-Sparks Anointing of the Holy Spirit
- Austin-Sparks Burning Fire of the Spirit
- Austin-Sparks Crisis of Pentecost and & Significance of Holy Spirit’s Coming
- Austin-Sparks Holy Spirit
- Austin-Sparks Horizoned by Life
- Austin-Sparks Horizoned by Purpose
- Austin-Sparks In Touch with the Throne (prayer)
- Austin-Sparks Position and Power – The Power of His Resurrection
- Austin-Sparks The Fight of the Faith
- Austin-Sparks The Gospel According to Paul
- Austin-Sparks The Persistent Purpose of God
- Glenn – A Call to Complete Commitment to Christ
- Maxey – Say I am Dead Now!
- Shaw When Camp meetings were Born
- Wiseman – The Miracle Book and its Key (the Bible)
Categories Note: As each post has tags which can be many “topics” (usually what the chapter content represents) it also has a certain major topic. This is the works “category”. Usually, we only assign 1 category per work (actually 3, the first two letters of author’s last name, his orientation-affiliation, and what the book is about). But, for example, those works that are specifically about Bible Characters, would be classified in the Bible Characters Category. That is how you know generally what the book is about. But in a particular book, say about the Tabernacle, the author may have a chapter devoted to Moses or Aaron. In this case, the category would be “Old Testament Studies” but one of the book’s tags would be “Moses” and another “Aaron”. We have set this up this way to catch and group in an easy to use listing things that would be more difficult to locate otherwise.